Eyebrows are such an important feature and just a slight change in brow shape can change your whole look. You can go from simple and sophisticated to sexy and glamorous with the arch of a brow. Check out my tutorial to see how I create three different looks, changing only the shape of my eyebrows and the part of my hair:
It’s so easy to change up your look with these little adjustments. If you want to complete the Audrey, the Angelina or the Natalie, here’s what you’ll need:
- Audrey’s look is all about the eyes. Pair full brows with defined eyes, using black liquid eyeliner draw a thick winged line along the eye.
- Go for flawless skin, using a foundation with good coverage and a matte finish.
- Top off the look with a natural flush to the cheeks. Dust a rose colored blush on the apples of the cheeks.
- Angelina’s look is all about those smoldering eyes. So load up onblack volumizing mascara.
- Add even more definition to the eyes by smudging black eyelineralong the top and bottom lash lines.
- Angelina has very defined features. You can fake Angelina’s natural contours by using sculpting powder to highlight and contour the nose and cheekbones.